- Collection of Personal Information
Your personal information collected by us as a part of your registration with us as a member who is allowed to use our space and services will remain on our computer servers and our systems. When you register with us you give us the right to collect and store the information like your name, address, credit/debit card number, e-mail address, proof of identity, IP address, etc.
- Use and Share of Information
We will be using and sharing the information as is necessary to provide you with the services as a member of our company. These uses may include, without limitations and subject to further uses, the following—
- For authentication and identification purposes
- To bill you for payments
- Sharing the information with third parties to provide you with certain services
- To resolve disputes
- To enhance the security of our site
- Further Disclosures
We intend to protect your privacy and will not sell or lease your information to third parties, however, in addition to the above-mentioned uses, we may disclose your information in the following manner, without limitations and subject to further uses, —
- To any entity or organization which you consent to disclose your information
- To financial institutions and other service providers as may be necessary to verify your payments
- To protect or defend our rights or property
- In connection with legal proceedings relating to the use of services
- To the police or any other authority to aid the investigation of criminal activities
- Advertisements on our websites
We may use third party services to provide ads to you when you visit our website or any other website and these parties may collect information (your name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) in order to provide advertisements that are of interest to you.
- Your Consent
By using our website, you provide us with your consent to collect, store, use, and share your information with the third parties as and when the need arrives.
- Security Precautions
Our website has stringent security measures in place and whenever you use our website or provide us with any information that once comes in our possession, we use strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- Business Transactions
In the event that our company gets into any business transaction like a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your information is likely to be transferred among those assets.
- Email Communications
When you provide us with your email address you also consent to receive newsletters, information related to technical issues, information relating to our services, or other services and products from time to time.
We provide all our users with the choice to opt-out of receiving any promotional or marketing related information on behalf of our partners or from us in general after you set up an account with us.